domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

Synthesis for the third film off Riddick

My posts will be minimal the next couple of days as I fly somewhere to see a set for a movie I can't talk about yet. But since stupid me always gets to the airport so early, I can throw up this article about Riddick before my plane arrives in 34 hours.Shocktillyoudrop got the official synopsis for the third Riddick movie and it looks as if they're going away from the huge universe expanding look they went with the second and going back to basics:Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick (Diesel) fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on Riddick only to find themselves pawns in his greater scheme for revenge. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Fury! a to save it from destruction.Sounds cool to me. A month ago Vin Diesel posted this on his official Facebook page. Just some early concept art from Pitch Black. riddickconcept Early Riddick concept art... first frame of a 2D Motion Choreography Study.Grrrr...The Furian... left for dead... p.s. Being involved in the various preproduction engines, I am afforded an education that is priceless. I have always been a fan of internships as a way of education. When Steven Spielberg hired me for 'Rya...n, the running joke was, that I would have come to set to just get him coffee... haha, he didn't have to write a role for me - it was an amazingly educational experience. Source: Shocktillyoudrop


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario