viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

Observe outside behind you! Roofridge the picture appears âthe cry, which perforates 4 â

Wes Craven's "Scream 4" appears to be the ultimate horror film to talk about this week. First the videos pop up, showing more of what's going on behind the scenes. Now we get our first official production still from the film. Along with that, Cox says a little more about how her character is in this fourth film.''I kind of gave up my job as the entertainment journalist,'' says Cox. ''I'm bored with my life and my marriage.'' Bringing a little excitement to town is Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell). Her return leads to more Ghostface murders, which reenergize Gale. Says Cox, ''Things start happening, and I couldn't be more thrilled.'' Who knows, maybe with all of this hype we'll get ourselves a real teaser trailer come this October, fingers crossed. "Scream 4" leaps into theaters everywhere on April 15th, 2011.Screa!  m-4_400Source: EW.com


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario