martes, 20 de julio de 2010

Blake Lirette against Saturday evening one 17 July 2010 off Elzer baby

I am adding this alternate poster to my fight blog from my former Sensei, Blake Lirette. He posted this message recently on his FaceBook page. This should be a great matchup. I know Blake as a great martial arts instructor and a super hard and tough guy to spar with. He is an incredible fighter to watch. Osu!

Check it out fight fans: I’m fighting in a Muay Thai match this Saturday in the Abbotsford sports arena. I will be fighting a guy from Sanfrancisco who has some recent titles…so should be a good one; however I can’t promise that I won’t knock him into outter space! Tix are $50 for …reserve seating and I still have one VIP table next to the ring available -$750 for table of 10. Proceeds go to help Joshua Ismirioglu a young boy with Cancer. You can get the tickets at Tactix gym downtown 1449 Hornby st. Vancouver. 604-719-7745 -c u der!

Join Blake ‘The Blade’ Lirette’s Fan Page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/blakethebladelirette. OR text ‘Like Blake The Blade Lirette” 32665.

Share on Facebook Share and Enjoy: Digg del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks blogmarks Propeller StumbleUpon Technorati Reddit Yahoo! Bookmarks Yahoo! Buzz


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario