martes, 27 de julio de 2010

Daft Punk Tron: Legacy ways

One of the most highly anticipated parts of Tron: legacy isn't a lightcycle race or disc battle, it's the score from electronic wizards Daft Punk.Some website called youhavetothinkoutsidethebox has six tracks posted from the upcoming soundtrack. I have no idea if these have been pirated or released over in Europe already or what. I know my friend in Finland would always get new electronic music months and months before we ever got it. I was listening to the last Prodigy cd a long time before it had ever gotten released. (I of course, purchased it once it was. I'm no pirate, matey!)So here are the six tracks from Tron: Legacy. Unlike the one song that was on YouTube a while ago and we all thought was Daft Punk until readers pointed out how stupid we are and that it was another band doing a remix, these tracks do sound like something that would come from the Tron universe.Only problem is the! y all sound really, really similar. Hoping the rest of the tracks are bit more...exciting.So here they are. I'm not going to embed them here because if this is pirated crap I'm going to already feel bad for posting this article in the first place when Disney calls and screams at me. Tell me what you think about the tracks.Source: thinkoutsidethebox


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario