viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

SDCC 2010: The LED exclusive Toro de Guillermo of gives the clarification on the haunted manor

Earlier today Guillermo del Toro surprised the 6,500 fans gathered at Comic-Con with the announcement that he is currently developing a new film for The Walt Disney Studios based on the classic Disney theme park attraction, The Haunted Mansion. A lot of folks thought he was directing the project but Guillermo del Toro himself emailed me personally to provide an exclusive clarification for LatinoReview readers.One thing for sure HE WILL ANNOUNCE HIS NEXT DIRECTING PROJECT NEXT WEEK.Here is what del Toro had to say: Only producing and co-writing with Matthew Robbins for now. I would love to direct it if the timing allows it but I already have the next directing project ready to be announced in a week or so. Big and unexpected and full of invention. Haunted Mansion is, however, so perfect- because into it I can finally pour decades- most of my life- of admiration and veneration for Rolly Crump, Marc Davis and Claude Coats and the incredibly stylized and impossibly cool world they created. The movie I am imagining and that I dream of bringing forth is a full-on shrine to the feel we had as kids going into these E-ticket rides. For some people Haunted Mansion is just a ride for others, like me, who got caught in it at the precise age, it is almost a way of life.G So there you have it folks. Stay tuned as he will say what he is directing next.Source: LatinoReview


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario