jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Camwood off Guapo: The cab babies off E3 2010!

I've been going to the Electronics Entertainment Expo since 1997 or so. I go every year because I like to see what new games are coming out that I won't be playing, what new gaming tech is on the horizon and what future announcements the video game companies have. At least those are the reasons I'm supposed to be going. But who wants to go to E3 to play stupid video games when one can look at the hot booth babes? The booth babes have been around as long as E3 has and they're just as, if not more important, than the games themselves. Although there is a solid argument to be made that if there were no games at E3, then nobody would need booth babes. But that is the reasoning of a lunatic. There should be booth babes everywhere. Imagine how much fun confession would be if they had booth babes in church to assist you in the confessional booth?This year is a bit in the booth babe department though! . There was a time when E3 seemed to be a contest between companies on who could score the sluttiest chicks to rep their booths. Those were the good ol' days of E3. Now everyone's all "classy". Lame. E3bloodrayne The dangerous booth babes of previous E3's. Still, a babe is a babe. So here are some of the hottest booth babes from this year's E3. Hopefully I didn't miss too many. I promise I'll get a new camera for Comic-Con. I hate this one.Here we go! Some booth babes from E3 2010. E3_073 Was trying to get that hot fat dude in the back but this dumb chick got in the way. E3_074A few more pounds and you just might fit into that catsuit.E3_0765 rounds with the blond on the right please. Blond on the left can rub me down after.E3_077Who cares if they're white, they have great legs.E3_079I am tapping out to your hotness.E3_080Replace the 'F' with another letter and the shirt would be appropriate.E3_081Does the 'L' sign mean they love me? Wait, I bet that means 'loser'.E3_082Lose the ring sweetie. You're modeling for geeks. We don't care that you're happy.E3_083I bet she could kick my butt and I'd totally be down with that.E3_084I'm blowing the whistle on these refs for wearing too much clothing.E3_085You can babble on about whatever you want long as I can stare at that stomach.E3_0861942? That's how many seconds of displeasure ! you'll experience if we hooked up.E3_087I'd fly these friendly skies.E3_088Proof women do rip your heart out.E3_090Hey, how did my buddy Audrey Cleo from Fearnet get in here? Get outta here Audrey, ya big ol goof! Click her pic to follow her on Twitter. Alright gentlemen, hope you enjoyed some of the booth babes from this year's E3. I've been doing updates about E3 via Twitter, so if you wanna see some footage of games or pics of people who like to cut lines, then just click below and do what the little banner says to do. 1george_twitter Source: El Guapo's tiny brain


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario