lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

Power off Featurette one âday and night â, the shorts film off Toy Story 3 Pixar

While I could go on and on about how fantastic Toy Story 3 is (and I will in my review of it) the short that precedes it is one of the most creative and inventive animated shorts ever made.Day and Night is about two characters who at first dislike, then come to accept the differences between them. It's a difficult movie to describe as the animators themselves will tell you, but it's also Pixar's most creative short to date.It's still not my favorite short though. Presto is the one that pops in my head whenever I think about which Pixar short I'd have to be stuck on an island with, but Day and Night is leaps and bounds ahead of the others when it comes to originality.Check out this behind the scenes making of clip. Source: YouTube


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario