lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

New Frelon green Imag that⦠I amndt deeply betrübt, I boat stop ton laughâ¦

Yahoo Movies has two new images from Seth Rogen's upcoming adaptation of The Green Hornet. "Hornet" follows the adventures of Britt Reid, a bored playboy who inherits his father's crusading newspaper, the Daily Sentinel. By night he is a masked hero, fighting crime with his sidekick Kato, who has incredible martial-arts skills. The movie stars Jay Chou as Kato and is directed by Michel Gondry. It will also be in 3D. The images are of Seth and Jay as Green Hornet and Kato, but my goodness I can't stop laughing when I look at Seth Rogen dressed up as a superhero. I just keep thinking it's some sort of joke and when the film comes out it'll actually star Jon Hamm and Donnie Yen.Click the image below to check out the other one. greenhornet3Source: Yahoo Movies


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario