viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

Chris Evans did its work for âAmerica captainâ

Chris Evans already made a trip through the Marvel universe as Johnny Storm/The Human Torch in the "Fantastic Four" movies. Now he'll do it again, this time as our own Steve Rogers/Captain America in Joe Johnston's "Captain America: The First Avenger." He may not have been everyone's first choice as our patriotic Marvel hero, but he's certainly the studios' go-to guy. At least he doesn't want to be stuck doing nine films as Captain America. "I love acting but there are things I want to do. I want to write and direct. If the movies do well and they want to exercise all six films, I could be doing this until I'm 40." That's cool, he doesn't want to be in the role forever, but will he be true to the comic character that so many people know and love?"You go in and do as much research as you can from the comic books, but you're also trying to make something you! r own. This is an origin story. I think a lot of the comic books deal with after he's become Captain America, so to some degree we had to take some liberties. But you want to make sure you've done your homework.""It wasn't until we gout out hands dirty with the script and had a good couple of scenes in the can, that I thought, 'Man, I think I'm actually getting this guy.' I fee like the character now, much more than a shield or a mask.""Captain America: The First Avenger" makes it's way to theaters on July 22nd.Source: TotalFilm


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario