jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

More maintenance off âSpider One âoff Andrew Garfield

Andrew Garfield recently was seen in "The Social Network," but the role everyone really wants to see him in is the Peter Parker/Spider-Man role in the upcoming reboot from Sony Pictures. He got to spill a bit more about what it was like wearing the Spidey costume, which sounds a little strangely emotional from the way he explains it. "I have to kind of not look at my face because it doesn't make sense to me. I have to imagine that it's a much better actor's face in that suit... I won't like. I shed a tear when I first wore the spandex. I didn't think that the spandex would make me so emotional, but it did."Garfield continues on to gush about the blessing he got from the former Peter Parker/Spider-Man prior to shooting."I've never met [Tobey Maguire]," Garfield said. "He sent me a lovely message through a mutual friend and he gave me his support and it meant a great deal because a big! part of why I have loved and continue to love this character was his portrayal. To step into those shoes is no mean feat... It was generous of him to reach out and say something so I'm thankful."Principal photography for "Spider-Man" is currently underway with a release date set for July 3rd, 2012.Source: SuperHeroHype


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario