miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

Impossible Nearly interesting rumors off forming task off 4

The Wrap has news that some young guns might be joining Ethan Hunt for Mission Impossible 4.Here's the scoop:

Anthony Mackie, Kevin Zegers and Chris Egan are all being eyed for roles in Brad Bird's highly-anticipated sequel, individuals familiar with the casting process have told Deal Central. For its part, Paramount has denied to TheWrap that the trio are in contention to join the cast.

It's unclear whether the actors are in competition with one another, or whether there are several parts to be cast, but TheWrap has learned that they've auditioned to be new additions to the "M:I" team, and will screen test shortly.

Of the three actors, Mackie may be the best known and the most talented. Any major studio franchise would be lucky to have the 30 year-old actor, who earned raves last year for his explosive performance in "The Hurt Locker."

Click HERE to read the rest.Look, I'm going to see MI:4 for Tom Cruise. That's it. I don't care if half of young Hollywood is in the movie, Cruise is the draw and the one I'm going to see. Doesn't mean I'm not interested in these guys but...oh, who am I kidding. I'm not interested.Source: The Wrap


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario