sábado, 28 de agosto de 2010

More task: Impossible framework rumors.

With Jeremy Renner on board to star in what may or may not be called Mission: Impossible IV we're pretty much set on the male roles for the film, if you include guys like Ving Rhames, etc. But what about the female roles? Deadline is reporting on which Hollywood actresses are up for roles in the Tom Cruise action-fest:I'm told that Lauren German and Paula Patton are testing for the job. UPDATE: I'm told that Kristen Kreuk will also test for the role.... Click HERE to read casting news and changes on some other projects, including a Paul Rudd/Jennifer Aniston comedy that makes me want to see it because Paul Rudd is in it, yet avoid it like the plague because Jennifer Aniston is in it. I hate making choices in life. Also, Mike Fleming doesn't know how to spell Ms. Kreuk's first name.Back to M:I, let's take a gander at some of the lovely ladies up for the role of whatever. Lauren German starred ! in Hostel Part II and the TV show Happy Town. I don't really know who she is but she's hot so who cares. lauren-german lauren-german1 Next is Paula Patton. I've interviewed Paula before and I think she has Red Bull and cocaine running through her veins because she's hyper as shit. She's also hot as hell so she can be as annoying as she wants to be and all is forgiven. paula-patton-1-0808-lg paula-patton-pic paula-patton-picture Next up is Kristin Kreuk, who is mostly known for her stint on Smallville and as Chun-Li in that god awful Street Fighter movie. I've talked to Kristin before and she's a very cool chick with a good sense of humor so I'm rooting for her to get the part. kristin-kreukkristinkreuk114Kristin_Kreuk1 I'm shocked that Gabourey Sidibe isn't in the running. Hollywood, you're so racist!! gabourey-sidibe-300x400 sidibe_gabourey So who do you want to see in the fourth Mission: Impossible? Get off that stupid treadmill and1george_twitter Source: Deadline


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario