martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

The new star travels the ground off the PAGE II for you groove off Disneyland/Star Wars

Our own Edgar 'El Toro' Arce tweeted this promotional video to me that is the new promo for the Star Tours II attraction opening next year at Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida. The video shows off three different vacation packages which leads me to believe there are going to be three different tours available, which really helps with wanting to go on the ride more than once. I was never a fan of the original Star Tours. I thought it had no place being in Disneyland and was just another way for Lucas to sell more merch while giving us a poor excuse for a motion ride. (At least Indiana Jones was done right. When it's operable.)While I'm glad to see the old Star Tours gone, I'm curious if the rumored Tattoine podracer sequence from Episode I is still going to be part of the attraction. Perhaps it was scrapped when someone finally told Lucas that people hate that fucking movi! e.But for all I know, none of these proposed worlds in the promo will even be in the ride. It could just be used to generate interest in a brand new Star Tours for next year. We'll have to wait and see.Check out the video below. Source: Edgar's Blog


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario