domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

âYou live âRemake could the sun glasses jump.

Alright monkeys, I'm off the next few days. I'm going to a set visit for a movie that I'm really excited to see next year but I'm not allowed to talk about. So you won't see any posts from me until Thursday. Hopefully you'll be able to get through the days without me.i09.com spoke with producer Eric Newman about a whole bunch of things and one of those whole bunch of things was the planned remake of They Live, the science fiction classic where Roddy Piper and Keith David punch each other in the nuts for 20 minutes.If you're unfamiliar with the original, Roddy Piper uses sunglasses to see the subliminal messages aliens have been leaving everywhere on the planet to make humans do their bidding. You know, signs like "Obey" and stuff like that. Horrible description of the movie but I've been playing volleyball all day I'm tired.Here's an excerpt from the interview:

Are you going to keep the whole sunglasses aspect to it?

We're discussing that. I'd like to say that really, a vagrant wandering around the streets could get you to try on his sunglasses, if he would leave you alone afterwards. He may even pay you $100, "Hey put these on." So we're kind of exploring different versions of what is that thing that allows you to see. But I'm not going to tell you what it is.

So it might be something different than sunglasses?

It might be something different than sunglasses.

Different then sunglasses? What, magic underwear? Anyways, here's some nut kneeing. See you suckers in a few days.

Source: i09


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario