sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

Two additional members off the distribution were connected for âmen into the black 3 â

A golden girl and a pussycat doll win join the cast of Men in Black 3.

It is confirmed actress Betty White and singer Nicole Scherzinger will have roles in “Men in Black 3” with Will Smith.

It is not known who will White play, but Scherzinger discussed her guest role in the film.

“My name is Lilly. She’s like a small villain role,” she said. “I’m so excited because I get to die. I make an appearance. I say a couple of lines and then I die.”

The cast will also include Gemma Arterton, Josh Brolin and Tommy Lee Jones and the film is scheduled to be released in 2012.

Gig Patta’s Take: Why not? If Rihanna could get an acting role in upcoming “Battleship,” then why shouldn’t Scherzinger too. And she’s a villain and dies. Who wouldn’t want to see that?

What do you think of Nicole Scherzinger and Betty White to be in “Men in Black 3?”

Source: E! Online


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario