lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

Roofridge temptress off the thing RK NYCC

You have no idea how much I just wanted to title this "One THING with Da7e."But, I digress.I was let out of my post-production cave, where I'm slowly turning into a Gollum-like creature, to attend New York Comic Con at the Javits Center on Manhattan this Saturday. Sure, I was there for general geekery. More importantly, I had a laser-like focus on seeing the first footage from The Thing prequel, directed by newcomer Matthijs van Heijningen Jr and starring Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Ramona flowers, who was sadly absent because she was getting married this past Saturday), Eric Olsen (Community) and Ulrich Thomsen and Joel Edgington.Also - a bunch of Norweigans. The flick is a prequel to the John Carpenter remake and takes place 3 days before that film begins at the nearby Norwegian Camp where The Thing is dug out of it's ice tomb. Not only will we get to see the earlier form of The Thing, but the c! raft that originally brought it to Antarctica.Check out a crappy cam leak of the trailer:

Then check out my video with producers, cast and directior of The Thing. I start off talking the general direction of the film with producers Eric Newman and Marc Abraham (because I'm a dolt, he's listed as "Subtitle text here" - go me and my iMovie fail). When Marc let's slip that the spaceship is a set-piece in the film, I try to trick Joel Edgington and Ulrich Thomsen into spoiling parts of the film before talking to Matthijs van Heijningen about the tone of the film.

The Thing hits April 29th, 2011Source: Latino Review


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario