lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Amanda Seyfried speaks nearly butt forming in new `Superman and of film off Punch off the Wurzelschösslings `

Better luck next time.

In an interview with Australian web site Adelaide Now, she mainly discussed her rising stardom while promoting Warner Brothers Pictures’ “Red Riding Hood.”

However, she admitted two acting jobs that got away from her.

“I auditioned for a role in the new ‘Superman’ and didn’t get it,” she said. “And I really wanted Emily Browning’s role in ‘Sucker Punch.’ I’d originally got that role and everything was in gear, but then I got the call from ‘Big Love’ saying ‘we need you this season, you can’t do it’.”

Seyfried was under contract with HBO’s “Big Love.” She plays Sarah Henrickson, the oldest child of the Henrickson family who disapproves the polygamy lifestyle.

“The director, Zack Snyder, fought for me, and I even called the head of HBO because I thought I wasn’t being used in ‘Big Love’ in a way that was worth me losing out on ‘Sucker Punch.’ At the time it didn’t seem like there was anything better. ‘Big Love’ wouldn’t let me go so I cried a lot.”

Snyder directed “Sucker Punch” and he will direct the upcoming new “Superman” film.

In the end, everything turned out well for Seyfried.

“Then I realized that actually it was good that I didn’t do it because, if I had, I wouldn’t have done ‘Red Riding Hood,’” she concluded.

“Red Riding Hood” is currently in theaters. “Sucker Punch” will be in theaters this Friday, March 25. And the new “Superman” reboot will begin production soon with a scheduled release for late 2012.

For the rest of the interview, click here to read about her experiences on the “Red Riding Hood” set and meeting Leo DiCaprio for the first time.

Source: Adelaide Now


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario