lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

The possible Trent Reznor of discusses the functions for `Abraham Lincoln: Hunter Vampir

Trent Reznor is keeping busy.

Last week, it was reported that Oscar-winner Trent Reznor will compose the music and appear in the upcoming movie adaptation of “Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.”

On the Nine Inch Nails message boards, Reznor confirmed the worst kept secret on his possible involvement with for the film.

“And finally, I am friends with Timur Bekmambetwov. He’s an interesting and very talented director that caught my attention with his film Night Watch (check it out if you haven’t). He asked me if I was interested in scoring his new film he’s doing with Tim Burton entitled, ‘Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.’” he wrote. “I was familiar with the book, read the script and it felt like an interesting challenge as a composer â€"very different from the [David] Fincher films.”

Last week, reports also indicated he would play a vampire who killed Lincoln’s mother in addition to the music composition.

“While discussing the film with Timur he started gently pressing me to play a small role in the film. The idea was a cameo-esque role that would be kept under wraps and be a surprise around opening night, he continued.

The problem? The news already leaked out all over the Internet.

“I was considering this when I awoke a few days ago to the news I am now STARRING in ALVH (Which is obviously not true),” he wrote. “Fuck. We both apparently forgot the internet existed AND THERE ARE NO SURPISES anymore. So…do me a favor and act surprised, OK?”

And in other Reznor news, he announced that “Nine Inch Nails is not dead” and plans to focus back on that soon. Yeah!

Source: Nine Inch Nails Official Site


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario