domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Theatrical description early OF bottom OF PAGE OF DOTM? (Updated)

If the report below is true (hope it is) then it does seem that the first theatrical trailer for Transformers: Dark of the Moon will be attached to Sucker Punch. "Ambi889" over at the TFW2005 forums found a description of the trailer that someone on IMDB saw a sneak preview of Sucker Punch. It lacks details probably because the trailer sounds a whole lot like the Super Bowl TV spot where just a lot is shown in very quick segments. The information that comes out of IMDB before a movie has been released can be highly suspect so consider this a rumor. Thanks to Chad for the link.Update: It has been a while but Michael Bay finally did another MB.com forum drive by and shot down the trailer description saying, "Guy is lying through his ass." Still no confirmation that Sucker Punch brings us a new trailer."Ok ok so I just got to see an advance screening of sucker punch at the theater that my uncle's manager of and every year I get to see advance screenings so toda! y I saw sucker punch (and it's actually pretty good. I mean, the visuals are amazing but the story is good also) AND THEY SHOWED A NEW TRAILER FOR TRANSFORMERS 3!!!I really wish I could watch it again because it all went by so quickly but basically it opens up with Sam looking for a job and Carly's like "oh I can help you with that something something" and then she see's Bumblebee and is like "is that your car?" and he's like "yeah" then I can't remember exactly what happens after that but it shows Simmons and he's talking about the moon trip and how there was top secret stuff about the ship that was there then Optimus is like "i believe I know what that is" then it shows the guys on the moon looking around SENTINEL PRIME wakes up and crashes out of where he was staying and the astonauts look at him then I can't remember exactly what but Prime says something about the decepticons looking for a new leader and then we see this giant ship in space where SHOCKWAVE is! Then Sam ! says something to Carly real quick; then is shows the autobots! (bumble bee, red car, Ironhide, ratchet, optimus with trailer and I think even the twins were there!) then Lennox says something to Eps about how they have to keep their mission together or something like that AND THEN....it shows Sentinel prime (i guess with his firetruck mode since he was red) walk and hold his sword, the SUVs chasing I think the army guys, the WRECKERS drive and transform in front of SENTINEL then I think it shows Megatron (with a hood-thing on) point his gun at something, LAZERBEAK grabbing sam and taking off with him, some explosions, Bumblebee I thing protecting sam and carly from a giant explosion, then it shows Shockwave turn around and say SOMETHING damn I can't remember what though, then Optimus and Sentinel are back to back fighting random decepticons and then it shows the title! HOLY SH!T it was so awesome I wish I could see it again if I had known it was showing I would've recorded it for sure! but oh well and also this is 100% REAL I am not lying! hone! st!"


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario