jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Exclusiveness: Could Superman more adjust more outer against the jackal far?

A day or so ago, Zack Snyder personally told Kellvin in an interview that Viggo Mortensen for whatever reason won’t be joining the new Superman film. So that being my cue, I went out and did my usual scoop rounds and came across something interesting. From what I’m told, I’m hearing that Edgar Ramirez who by the way killed it in the 5 hour CARLOS miniseries (can’t wait for the Criterion blu ray) is supposedly being eyed for a villain role in Zack Snyder’s Superman film. Now at press time, I don’t know if it’s for General Zod or another villain role. The secrecy surrounding this project is that tight. I also don’t personally know if Edgar auditioned, or his name is simply being tossed around, or the producers have gotten into it with Edgar’s reps. I feel though that Edgar being in Superman is within the realm of possibility because after all, he is already working for Warner Brothers and playing Ares, Zeus’ godly son and one of the bad guys in WRATH OF THE TITANS, the CLASH OF THE TITANS sequel which started production this week. Edgar also played the baddie in the last Jason Bourne film. So for lack of a better word, consider this a “rumor” for the time being. I would love to see Edgar go mano a mano with Superman. What about you guys? Chime in below! Hasta el proximo capitulo! Source: LatinoReview


Download the best Action Movies here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario